[Publication Date: January 2021]
On 04.02.2021 the BrennerLEC partners have organized a webinar in order to provide an update of the progress of the project activities. The aim has been to present the intermediate experimental results achieved so far and the pilot activities planned in the final phase of the project.
The detailed programme of the event, which has been held in Italian, is available here.
Presentations of the webinar (in Italian):
- The BrennerLEC project at a glance and the role of communication (ing. Carlo Costa, A22)
- Environmental framework and lockdown effects (Valentina Miotto, APPATN; Lorenzo Giovannini, UNITN)
- Variable Speed Limits management and effects on traffic fluidity (Ilaria De Biasi, A22)
- Emissions and evolution of the motorway fleet (Gianluca Antonacci, CISMA)
- Variable Speed Limits management and effects on the environment (Patrick Dalpiaz, APPABZ)
- Variable Speed Limits activation system and other traffic management measures (Roberto Cavaliere, NOI)
- Perspectives for replication of pilot measures (Ilaria De Biasi, A22; Lorenzo Giovannini, UNITN)